Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yolato Frozen Yogurt Gelato Bars


Fro-yo girl here. Yolato frozen yogurt gelato bars come in two flavors, Naturalato and Pomegranato. You can get single popsicles or 4 packs at convenience and grocery stores in NY. They look sooooo good. I wonder why we don't have tart frozen yogurt popsicles here in California? Popsicles are so convenient. I can picture myself having a fro-yo popsicle while watching a movie or running out the door on my way somewhere.

I heard from Yolato. They're looking for West Coast distribution right now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

www.yolato.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fro-Yo Girl! Yolato here! Love the "Gossip Girl" influence...

Yolato is looking for distibutors out on the West Coast! Would you be able to give us any feedback as to places that we should contact to carry our products?

please email me if you have any ideas: mmerryfield@ldvhospitality.com

Thanks for the shoutout!
xoxo Yolato

Lolia S said...

Dear Yolato,

Whole Foods seems like the obvious place (and places like it like New Leaf, Berkeley Bowl). I'll e-mail you with my thoughts.

x0 x0, FYG

Anonymous said...

Do you know what time Happy Yogurt in SF open on weekdays?

Lolia S said...

I am not sure but most places open at 11 AM.

FYG